The College Funding Coach: Parent Workshop
The College Funding Coach: Parent Workshop "Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College"
For many families, the high cost of higher education is a daunting proposition. Parents lie awake at night trying to figure out how to afford sending their children to college and have enough of their hard earned money to be able to retire one day. Some families have children attending college next year and others have 12 years to plan; but the fears of tackling these monumental and rising costs are the same. The College Funding Coach® is here to help families figure out HOW to pay for it!
Through our nationally renowned educational workshop learn how to send your kids to college without going broke!
- Strategies to attend private universities for the same out of pocket cost as in-state schools
- Effective ways to simultaneously save AND pay for college
- Unique strategies to pay for multiple children attending college at the same time
- An insider’s view of the college admissions process
- How to recapture out of pocket college costs
- Avoid jeopardizing your retirement nest egg
- And much, much more!
- “Excellent Class!” – John & Monica M.
- “Highly informative!” – Bill & Renee M.
- “The presentation was excellent; I was impressed as a counselor and a parent.”-Patrick C.
- “First seminar I attended that addressed all the issues of college funding & what to expect as parents.” – Maria C.
- “By my calculations, over the course of four years the evening we spent will save this family $126,180.”- John S.