Learn about activities and requirements for summer reading at Rocky Run Middle School.
Summer Reading at Rocky Run
- All rising seventh and eighth graders are required to read one book of choice before school begins in the fall.
- The book can be fiction or nonfiction, and can be print or digital (ebook, audiobook, etc)
- Students will use the content of this book for an assignment for English class in the fall.
- Looking for some good recommendations? Check out these ideas!
- Participate in the public library's summer reading program. Learn more on their website!
- Use this activity board to pick and choose some fun activities to do over the summer! There is no documentation required and nothing to turn it. It is all just for fun!
- Students are invited to join the Summer Reading Google Classroom using the code xeaxivj.
Here, students can share what they have been reading and doing over the summer based on the activity board above.