IMAGINE Summer Learning Program 2021
IMAGINE Learning Program
Spaces are still available! IMAGINE is an all in-person learning experience.
Families interested in having their English 7, English 8, Math 7 and/or PreAlgebra student access the IMAGINE program can complete the registration form in English here or in Spanish here. Email the completed forms to Sandra Meador at firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible students will receive a confirmation email after the completed form has been received.
What are the benefits of enrolling a student in the IMAGINE program?
- It is an excellent time to help students re-acclimate to school and in-person learning after multiple months of virtual learning.
- There are opportunities for social peer & teacher Interactions
- The program is staffed to promote social & emotional learning
- Students get to revisit and strengthen content understanding of grade level essential standards in English Language Arts and mathematics
- Opportunities will be structured for engaging in authentic tasks and project based learning within English Language Arts & Mathematics
In the spirit of giving the program a fun spin, we will be embedding a Summer Olympics theme. We hope students enjoy participating in our spirit days. See the program calendar linked below.
Dates: July 12- July 30
We will be following current FCPS guidelines to keep our students healthy and safe. Students are expected to wear masks at all times while in the building, except when they are eating or exercising.
For questions or clarifications about the program, contact Sandra Meador at email@example.com