Learn about Rocky Run Middle School!
Together we create opportunities for personal growth and positive impact on our dynamic world.
We are committed to:
- resiliency and lifelong learning
- engaging, relevant, and purposeful instruction
- supportive relationships that create a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- goal setting and reflection that develop individual strengths
- personal and academic integrity
- Students need our support to develop lifelong skills.
- Each student is unique.
- Students should be empowered to take ownership of their learning.
- Relationships drive our work.
- All stakeholders have a role and a voice.
- Fostering engagement, passion, and joy leads to growth and success.
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.
View our schedules for block days and anchor days. Scroll down to view lunch schedule, early closing and early release schedules.
Our Mission, Vision, Values and Beliefs
View our vision statement, mission statement, and the beliefs that guide our school.
WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?View today's school breakfast menu
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH TODAY?View today's school lunch menu
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.