Learn about Rocky Run Middle School!
Together we create opportunities for personal growth and positive impact on our dynamic world.
We are committed to:
- resiliency and lifelong learning
- engaging, relevant, and purposeful instruction
- supportive relationships that create a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment
- goal setting and reflection that develop individual strengths
- personal and academic integrity
- Students need our support to develop lifelong skills.
- Each student is unique.
- Students should be empowered to take ownership of their learning.
- Relationships drive our work.
- All stakeholders have a role and a voice.
- Fostering engagement, passion, and joy leads to growth and success.
FCPS School Profile
2021-2022 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic year.
Attendance Policies and Procedures
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.
WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH TODAY?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.