View our course catalogs, selection sheets, pacing and sequencing sheets, process guides, and dates and programs related to the course selection process.
Rising 7th, 8th and 9th Grade Academic Advising
Below you will find information on events, timelines and relevant details for the course selection process.
- Summer 2023 Rising 7th Grade Transition Activities (Spanish Lang., Korean Lang)
- Rising 7th Grade Introduction to RRMS Presentation - This information was presented to 6th graders by Rocky Run counselors
- Curriculum Night & Electives Fair | Flyer | Korean
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 6-7:30PM
- Course Selection Sheet
- Rising 7th Graders World Language Frequently Asked Questions
- Elective Videos
- Newly Identified AAP Students Overview to RRMS
HS Curriculum Night Programs:
- Chantilly HS - January 4, 2023 - 6-6:45 Presentation for Rising 9th Parents, 7-8 Curriculum Fair
- Westfield HS - January 11, 2023 - 6:30-8:30
- Centreville HS - January 18, 2023 - 6:30 PM
HS Academic Advising and Course Catalogs:
Chantilly High School
Centreville High School
Westfield High School
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
For any families with questions about TJ, please refer directly to their admissions site.
Family Engagement Events
Below are links to past family engagement events or presentations.
3/15 Reunion de padres hispanos para familias en ascenso de 8 & 9 grado (Hispanic Parent Meeting for Rising 8th and 9th Grade Families)
- Presentation Recording
- Presentation PDF
- Seleccion de cursos y guia de cursos EL (Course Selection and EL Course Guide)
- Recursos de Bachillerato (Resources, in Spanish)
- Plan de Carrera (Career Plan)
Curriculum Night Video (1/18/2022)
Curriculum Night Presentation (1/18/2022)
Middle School 101 (10/13/2022)
11/17 Families as Partners in Social Emotional Growth - Presented during 11/17/2022 PTA meeting