Rocky Run School Supplies 2023
View our supply list for the 2023-2024 school year.
Recommended School Supplies
These are general supplies that you will use in most classes.
- 1 pack of pencils (any kind, but #2 pencils are suggested)
- 12 pack colored pencils
- 1 eraser
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 pack of glue sticks
- 1 pencil pouch/case (any kind)
- 1 pair of wired earbuds
- 1 composition notebook
- 1 ruler
- 1 pack of highlighters (at least 3 colors)
- 1 pack of blue pens (preferably ballpoint)
- 1 pack of red pens (preferably ballpoint)
- 1 pack of wide ruled notebook paper (at least 80 pages)
You may find that these supplies are useful in organizing your materials for your classes! Teachers may ask for specific supplies to organize materials in their classes. You can wait until after the first week of school to determine which of these item(s) you might need!
- 3 spiral notebooks with folders and a plastic cover (no less than 80 pages each)
- 2 Three-ring binders (1-2" size)
- Binder dividers
- Package of Post-it notes
*Individual teachers may have items specific to their classes
All math classes use Desmos, and it is approved by the state for testing. Teachers will address options for students to access hand-held calculators as needed during the first week of school.
Every student will receive a laptop to use for the 2023-2024 school year as part of FCPSOn. If you wish to purchase your own device for use, please review the Technology@Home options listed on the FCPS website.
Please complete this form if you choose to use your own computer for the year.
Students should bring their fully charged laptop to school every day.