Pick-Up of Student Belongings on June 8
Music Department Instrument, Music & Uniform Dropoff – JUNE 8, 2020 from 9:00 AM -11:00 AM Curbside Dropoff at Door 3
- 8th Graders and 7th Graders not returning to Rocky Run MS are asked to drop off Instruments that belong to Rocky Run MS, Music/Books/Folders, Cummerbunds & Bowties, and Uniforms borrowed from the school
- 7th Graders returning to Rocky Run may keep the items listed above over the summer
- 8th Graders who are registered for Band or Orchestra at an FCPS High School may keep their instrument over the summer with permission from their current director
- If you purchased a uniform at the beginning of the school year, you do not need to return it; we only need the cummerbunds & bowties back
- Any music student who wants to drop off these items may do so
- If you are unable to come at this time, please email your director and they will contact you to arrange another time
- If someone in your house has been sick within the last month, DO NOT bring any items from your house at this time
Yearbook Sales and Pickup – JUNE 8, 2020 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Curbside Pickup at Door 3
If you would like to purchase a yearbook, they are now on sale through My School Bucks. There are a limited number to purchase, so order now! Once they are sold out, no yearbooks will be available for student sales. Distribution of Yearbooks will be at the school at Door 3 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Monday, June 8. Previously ordered Yearbooks may also be picked up at this time.
Library Books – June 8, 2020 from 2 PM – 4 PM
Library books can also be returned on June 8 from 2-4pm. Students with books checked out received an email in their fcpsschools account that lists the titles they have checked out. Books left in lockers or a teacher’s classroom have already been returned to the library and are waiting to be checked in.
If you are unable to come during this time, books can be returned when school starts again, either to our library or the high school library (for rising 9th graders). Please contact Ms. Grover (@email) with any questions or concerns about book return.
FINAL PICKUP OF LOCKER BELONGINGS!!! JUNE 8, 2020 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Curbside Pickup at Door 3
If you were unable to pickup the belongings from your locker last week, there will be ONE FINAL opportunity to pickup your belongings. All locker items MUST be picked up on Monday JUNE 8, 2020 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM at Door 3. Staff will be available to assist with CURBSIDE pickup; you will not need to exit your car. Any items left after JUNE 8 will be disposed of.
Please be sure to print your student’s name and student ID in bold large print on a piece of paper so we can identify you easily.