Required and Optional Forms- 2023-24 School Year
Required Forms for All Students:
Emergency Care/Health Form
If you need paper copies of the forms above, you may access them here:
Digital Resource Consent - This parent consent allows your child to use FCPS approved digital tools that require parental consent. (NOTE: will be updated for 2023-2024 in SIS ParentVUE).
5. After School Program Registration Form (ALL students must complete, regardless of intent to participate).
6. In SIS ParentVUE- Under Report Card Tabs choose "Go Paperless"
Opt-Out Forms available through ParentVUE:
The following opt-out forms can be completed as needed by going to the “Student Info” tab and clicking “Edit Information" in ParentVUE
- SEL Screener Participation
- Counseling Opt Out
- Transportation Intent
- Home Internet Access
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Forms
- Military-Connected Student Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form