RRMS After School Program: General Information
Translate this page
General Program Information
Attendance will be taken during all after-school sessions.
Club Specific Registration
Most clubs are open enrollment; however, some clubs will have membership requirements. If there is a selection process, club sponsors will review program information, commitment requirements, and the club selection process at the initial club meeting.
A preliminary list of club offerings will be posted at the top of this page. Please check this list frequently as clubs will be added throughout the year. If your student is interested in starting a new club, he/she should complete this club proposal form and return it to Mrs. Campbell at [email protected].
Program information will be posted on Schoology, the morning news show, here on the Rocky Run public website, on the bulletin board in the cafeteria, and in our school's weekly News You Choose message. A weekly schedule will be posted every Friday for the following week.
ALL Rocky Run students must submit a program registration form prior to participating in the after-school program.
Important Program Dates
- September 20 – First day of after-school activities
- May 26– Last day of after-school activities
- The After-School Program will not meet on student holidays, early release days, or during inclement weather cancellations. In addition, there will be no after-school activities or buses on the following dates: October 8, November 22-23, December 17, January 13, February 18, May 27.
Where should my student find program information?
All After-School Program information is posted on the student site, Ramsville, in the "After-School" section. Here students will find:
- Step by step instructions on how to register for the program and enroll in clubs
- "Clubs by Day" spreadsheet, which lists our current club offerings by day/session (please note - not all clubs will start on 9/21. Students should check for all club details, including start date, in the "Club Descriptions" spreadsheet.)
- "Club Description" spreadsheet, which lists all club details, session times, start dates, and enrollment links.
Spaces are limited in programs, so students should only enroll in activities in which they plan on actively participating. Once they fill out the enrollment form, they will receive a message either directing them to enroll in the club's Google Classroom or letting them know that the club sponsor will send a meeting link prior to the first club meeting.
If you have a program question, please contact Shannon Campbell, After-School Specialist, at [email protected].