View our course catalogs, selection sheets, pacing and sequencing sheets, process guides, and dates and programs related to the course selection process.
General Information for Rising 7th Grade, Rising 8th grade, and Rising 9th Grade Students and Families
Note: Information is being updated for the 2022-2023 school year. Please check often as we will continue to add additional resources as they are finalized.
3/15 Reunion de padres hispanos para familias en ascenso de 8 & 9 grado (Hispanic Parent Meeting for Rising 8th and 9th Grade Families)
- Rising 7th Grade Introduction to RRMS Presentation - Updated for 2022-23 School Year!
- Curriculum Night & Electives Fair | Flyer
- January 18, 2022 - 6:00 PM - Virtual Meeting w/Families through Zoom
- Zoom Recording
- Course Selection Sheet
- 7th Grade Elective Applications:
- Rising 7th Graders World Language Frequently Asked Questions
- Rising 7th Grade Parent Coffee (From 21-22 School Year)
Open House 4/27, 5:30 - 7:30PM
HS Curriculum Night Programs:
- Chantilly HS, January 12: Details, Spanish
- Westfield HS, January 11: Details
- Centerville HS, January 26: Details
HS Academic Advising and Course Catalogs:
Chantilly High School
Centreville High School
Westfield High School
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
For any families with questions about TJ, please refer directly to their admissions site.
Curriculum Night Recording
*his image is a summary of our School Counselors their areas of support. If you cannot view this image, visit our Student Services page to meet our team!